We've had a great week this week. And, to start October off here is a weekly update from EcoPing HQ:
- We've just released a new version of EcoPing (2.0.4)
- Fixed login flow using @auth0/auth0-react. Creating a much smoother user experience
- Added dynamic number for global grid intensity - If we don't have the country where your data come from, we can fall back to the global average.
- Added a few new locations to Electricity Map: Newfoundland, Sri Lanka, Puerto Rico, and Thailand (some awaiting PR approval)
- Updated Punjab region on Electricity Map
- Added extra hydro capacity to Costa Rica on Electricity Map
- Updated homepage images and added a few brilliant company logos that use EcoPing
- Signed up to Grammarly to improve my communication
Next up on our list is:
- To add Ghana to Electricity Map
- To add weekly report emails to show how well your sites are doing
- To add email alerts if daily site changes
- To add an extra region (Sweden) to possible pings - allowing you to see what your site looks like from different countries.
- To add the "Ping now" button functionality on report pages. So you can check a site at any time of the day.
If there are any features you would like please feel free to email us at: email@example.com we're happy to chat and collaborate.Back to blog